2018-2019 New Faculty Learning Community
New faculty will gather to hone their pedagogical and professional skills while interacting with new faculty colleagues across disciplines. We will also be discussing the book Teaching Your First College Class: A Practical Guide for New Faculty and Graduate Student Instructors by Carolyn Lieberg.
Location: 106 Olscamp
Facilitator: Julie Matuga and others
Dates and Times:
Select one session in September:
- September 12 from 2:30-4:00 pm
- September 20 from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Select one session in October:
- October 10 from 9:30-11:00 am
- October 18 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Select one session in November:
- November 14 from 2:30 - 4:00 pm
- November 29 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
End of the semester celebration:
- December 5 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.