New Quizzes in Canvas
“New Quizzes” is an updated assessment engine that integrates with Canvas and replaces the current quizzes functionality (Classic Quizzes) in Canvas. “New Quizzes” will be enabled for instructors to begin to familiarize themselves with the tool. There are new question types such as Categorization, Ordering, and Hot Spots. Some other improvements you may notice include a more streamlined way to manage item banks and the ability to copy quizzes
- "Classic Quizzes" will be discontinued by the vendor in June 2024 at which time all assessment will need to be in "New Quizzes".
- Click this link for more information such as FAQs and tutorials: https://www.bgsu.edu/center-for-faculty-excellence/canvas--new-quizzes--coming-soon.html
CFE Categories: Expectations, Support, Feedback & Assessment, & Academic Support Technologies
Facilitator: Holly Barber, CFE Instructional Designer
- January 4th, 2022 from 11:00-12:00PM
- February 25th, 2022 from 11:00-12:00PM
- March 2nd, 2022 from 1:00-2:00PM
- April 5th, 2022 from 3:00-4:00PM
- April 8th, 2022, 1:00-2:00PM
These workshops will be conducted online using Zoom. You will receive the link to join the Zoom session in the automated email confirmation that you will receive after submitting your registration.
To individuals with disabilities, please indicate if you need special services, assistance or appropriate modifications to fully participate in this event by contacting Accessibility Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-372-8495. Please notify us prior to the event.
Updated: 03/16/2022 09:42AM