Course Evaluation Data: Using Results to Inform Pedagogy
During this informative workshop, participants will learn about BGSU’s course evaluation process and discuss ways to apply data to enhance teaching and learning in future semesters. Facilitators will share campus-wide and college-specific results from previous semesters and show faculty how to access their course evaluation results and feedback. This session will also include a facilitated discussion regarding pedagogical tools and strategies based on each of the six common evaluative questions.
- Identify the course evaluation process at BGSU (including timelines and key dates)
- Discuss campus-wide results
- Access course evaluation results for specific courses you teach
- Share and discuss pedagogical strategies for the 6 common questions
CFE Workshop Category: Expectations, Support, Engagement, Feedback and Assessment, Academic Support Technologies
Spring 2022 (Fall 2021 Results)
- Wednesday, February 9th: 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Friday, February 11th: 9:00am-10:30am
To individuals with disabilities, please indicate if you need special services, assistance or appropriate modifications to fully participate in this event by contacting Accessibility Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-372-8495. Please notify us prior to the event.
Updated: 01/27/2022 04:25PM