College of Business
Department of Marketing
234 Business Administration Building, 419-372-2041
The marketing minor is available to all students except those BSBA students pursuing a Marketing Specialization or a Sales and Services Marketing Specialization.
Minor (21 hours) - Fall 2018 course requirements
- Grade of "C" or better in each course taken as part of the minor
- All course prerequisites must be met.
- ECON 2000 or higher level
- ACCT 2000 or 2210; or MGMT 3050
- MKT 3000 or MKT 2010, 3020
- Three electives from: MKT 3200, 3400, 3500, 4000, 4050, 4080 or 4100, 4120, 4150, 4160, 4200, 4250, 4300, 4350, 4420, 4450, 4550
All students must complete at least 15 credit hours toward the minor that are not counted in the student's major or specialization or in another minor. Substitute courses must be approved by the department.
The total number of hours earned in College of Business courses may not exceed 25 percent or 30 hours of the 122 minimum needed for graduation, counting the major and minor (six hours of STAT and nine hours of ECON are exempt from this limitation).