On-Campus Interviews (OCI) provide an opportunity for organizations to interview students for experiential learning, full-time, and part-time employment opportunities. The Bowling Green State University Career Center has eight dedicated interview rooms available for our employer partners to utilize, upon request.
- No Cost to Employer - Free Use of Career Center Interview Rooms
- On-Site Amenities - Enjoy Complimentary Wi-Fi, Coffee, and Employer Lounge Access
- Multi-Team Scheduling - Book up to 8 Rooms
- Convenient and Efficient - Interview Multiple Candidates in One Day
- Career Center Support - Staff Provide Assistance with Scheduling
Interview rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Employers are encouraged to request space a minimum of two weeks in advance through Handshake.
For additional information about our on-campus interviews, please contact the Career Center at 419-372-2356 or email@example.com.