On campus and virtual interviews provide an opportunity for organizations to interview students for available positions. The Bowling Green State University Career Center has dedicated interview rooms available for our employer partners to utilize, upon request.
- No Cost to Employer - Free Use of Career Center Interview Rooms (On-Campus Only)
- On-Site Amenities - Enjoy Complimentary Parking, Wi-Fi, and Employer Lounge Access (On-Campus Only)
- Multi-Team Scheduling - Book up to 3 Rooms for On-Campus and Unlimited for Virtual
- Convenient and Efficient - Interview Multiple Candidates in One Day
- Career Center Support - Staff Provide Assistance with Scheduling
Interview rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Employers are encouraged to request interview room schedules a minimum of three weeks in advance through Handshake.