Think About It
Think About It is an online course that prepares students for the unique challenges and responsibilities of college life. This course prepares students before they begin their life in college to create a healthy campus culture.
- Do I need to complete Think About It from an on-campus computer?
No, the course is available online and can be done from any computer with Internet access.
- Is there a charge for this course?
There are no additional charges for this course.
- Who should take Think About It?
Every new incoming student will complete the Think About It program.
- Is this information confidential?
The responses to questions in the Think About It program are confidential. Bowling Green State University will only receive notice when you have completed the program.
- What do if I still have questions about the program?
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact Everfi support team 1-844-348-1616.
Online Technical Support for Think About It.
- Where can I go for more information on the topics covered in the Think About It program?
BGSU’s Wellness Connection is located in the Student Recreation Center and is a resource for students to access resources on all topics covered.
Think About It Results
This online program was required of all incoming first-year students. In addition to addressing alcohol related issues, a key component of
this educational program was to provide incoming students with
information about sexual misconduct and healthy relationships. This
program teaches potential aggressors that sexual assault is unacceptable
and shows students and bystanders how to deal with dangerous
situations. The program also outlines the warning signs of unhealthy
relationships so that students can recognize them and get help when they
or one of their friends need it.
2,331 students (76.2 of incoming students) completed the online training. Data collected from this program indicate the following:
- 41% of women an 44% of men reported that they know someone who has had alcohol poisoning
- 10% of students reported they have blacked out (memory loss) from drinking in the last 30 days
- 97.9% of students feel like they know how to safely have fun at college parties after completing the course’ section on partying smart