Each year during Earth Month, the Bowling Green State University community celebrates the environment with an outdoor "EcoFair" that is in the center of our campus. The fair is composed of many different environmentally oriented organizations, vendors, groups, and initiatives that host booths and engage with our student population.
It is a great opportunity for exposure to a diverse population of students who are eager to get involved on many different levels. The theme for BGSU's Earth Month this year is "Climate Action".
- Date: Wednesday April 13th 2022
- Time: 11am to 2pm; you may arrive as early as 10am to set up your table.
- Location: Outside; in front of our Student Union. Rain location will be in Olscamp room 101.
- Tables and chairs are provided at no cost
- Parking in University Lot 3 will be provided at no cost. (University maps will be provided upon commitment)
Updated: 03/24/2022 04:15PM