Young Falcon Financiers
Camp Information REQUEST TO ATTEND NOW
June 15 - 19, 2020
Young Falcon Financiers is a week-long day camp at BGSU, focused on financial literacy, leadership development and service. The curriculum is aligned with the Ohio Standards in financial leadership and career development for middle grades students. What will a camper learn in this experience?
- Career Development
- Financial Planning
- Interviewing / Personal Presentation
Camp is from June 15-19, 2020. The cost of camp is $250 per camper. This includes a t-shirt, field trips, guest speakers from the business and area community agencies and counselor coverage. Students will participate in authentic budget/ spending activities in the course of the week. Technology resources will be provided during camp. Students attending camp must be entering the 8th or 9th grade in Fall 2020.
See what a day at camp looks like!
Young Falcon Financiers is sponsored by
- BGSU College of Education and Human Development
- Northwest Ohio Center for Economic & Financial Education @ BGSU
- BGSU Schmidthorst College of Business
- BGSU Office of Admissions
- BGSU Career Center
- Northwest Ohio Credit Unions Association
- PNC Bank