Students of Color in Business
The goals of the Organization include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To promote and develop the professional skills of our members;
- To encourage and assist students entering the business profession (i.e. accounting, finance, supply chain, information systems, management, marketing and economics);
- To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibility;
- To provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs;
- To represent the interests of current and prospective business professionals.
Membership: Membership is open to all students in the Schmidthorst College of Business as well as students interested in business-related fields.
Dr. Fred Coleman
Janae Johnson- Vice President
Joshua Coleman- Public Relations Chair
Starsha Vaughn -Treasurer
Darling Cole- Secretary