Class of 2018
Specialization: Supply Chain Management
Hometown: Kalida, OH
- Dean's List
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Alpha Lambda Delta-Phi Eta Sigma
- Supply Chain Marathon Ashland Award
- Supply Chain Management Institute Award
- Chan Hahn Management Award
- BGSU Academic Scholarship
- Buyer 1 Intern - CACI, Inc.
- Global Procurement Intern - Marathon Petroleum Corporation
The College of Business has provided me with numerous opportunities to advance my business experiences through strong, impactful organizations. I am a Student Ambassador for the College of Business and the Secretary for the Supply Chain Management Association.
Outside of the College of Business I am involved with the Alpha Lambda Delta – Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society. I also enjoy painting, playing sports, and spending time at the lake with family and friends. One interesting fact about me is that I really enjoy wakeboarding and wakesurffing
After graduation, I will be pursuing a career in purchasing. Upon gaining further experience in the field of supply chain I plan to work towards earning my MBA.
One word that comes to mind when I think of describing my time at the College of Business is “Experiences”. The college is full of numerous opportunities for students to take part in to further their education outside of the classroom. With so many opportunities for students, everyone has the chance to take part in something that truly interests them.