Class of 2018
Specializations: Supply Chain Management, International Business, Management
Hometown: Springboro, OH
- Award of High Distinction Recipient
- Honors College
- DACODI Communications & Public Relations Co-Chair
- Mortar Board
- Critical Think Tank Learning Community
- Pool manager, Moraine Country Club, Dayton Pool Management
- Volunteer Management Intern, Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Supply Chain Intern, Owens Corning
- Supply Chain Tutor, The Learning Commons, BGSU
At BGSU, I am heavily involved in the College of Business and the Honors College, and I particularly enjoy serving as a Student Ambassador and a subcommittee chair for Dean's Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion. I also took advantage of an amazing partnership program, and spent my junior year abroad earning a Dual Degree at EM Strasbourg Business School in France!
I love keeping myself busy, but when I stumble upon free time I enjoy outdoor activities; playing sports, reading in my hammock, backpacking, and waterskiing are some of my favorite pastimes!
After graduation in May of 2018, I'll be entering a supply chain rotational development program. I'll gain valuable experience working in a manufacturing plant for a year, and I'll learn a ton as I perform roles all throughout the supply chain!
Transformational... that's the word I would use to describe my time in the College of Business. I've been met with unparalleled support here, and it's given me confidence to take big risks, and really pursue my passions!