2nd Year Student Ambassador
Class of 2019
Minor: Applied Statistics
Hometown: Columbus, OH
- Global Management & Leadership Society (Vice President Fall 2016-Spring 2017)
- Delta Sigma Pi (Vice President - Chapter Operations, Fall 2017)
- Human Resources Intern, MaritzCX
- Resident Advisor (2016-2017, 2017-2018), Kreischer Ashley/Batchelder
- Student Assistant, BGSU Student Employment Services
- Summer Programs Specialist, Kenyon College
- Guest Services, Toys R Us
My name is Joey Goldblum and I’m from Columbus, Ohio – kind of. I was originally born in Boulder, Colorado before moving around and settling in Columbus for about 10 years. When I found Bowling Green State University in my college search, I know that it would be a great fit for me. BGSU has such a great community that it still felt like home when my family moved out to California, and I don’t regret the decision to stay at such a great university for one minute.
I highly value engagement inside and outside of the classroom, which is what brought me to the College of Business here at BGSU. Within my first week I had great conversations with faculty as well as Dean Braun, and was able to get involved in some great organizations. That’s what brought me to the Student Ambassadors, which help me improve my networking skills by working to engage prospective students, current students, and alumni. I have found an increased interest in Current Student Engagement, and love to see students in the CoB find that perfect fit with an event, resource, or organization to help them thrive.
Thanks to what I’ve learned in the CoB, I’ve had great opportunities like interning with MaritzCX as a Human Resources Intern. In the future I will be continuing my education in Human Resource Management and hope to grow in that career field with a great company.