Hi everyone! My name is Emma Harris, I am specializing in Business Analytics & Intelligence, Supply Chain Management, and Marketing from Findlay, OH. I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2022. Outside of Student Ambassadors, I am the Secretary of the Supply Chain Management Association, am on the Student Advisory Board for the Peer Leader Program, on the Dean’s Advisory Council, and a Dean’s Scholar for the Schmidthorst College. Outside of the Schmidthorst College, I am a member of Alpha Phi Sorority, Order of Omega, and the Mentor Collective Program.
I am currently working at Owens-Illinois as a Planning Intern. In my free time, I love to read and spend time with friends and family. Upon graduation, I would love to do Market Research or Production Planning for a large corporation and eventually return to school to complete my MBA.
Activites and Honors
- Secretary | Supply Chain Management Association
- Vice President | Member Education and Programming, Alpha Phi
- Student Advisory Board for the Peer Leader Program
- Dean’s Advisory Council
- Dean’s Scholar
- Mentor Collective Program
- Planning Intern | Owens-Illinois
- Student Worker | Dean Braun's office, Annual Recruitment Plan for Schmidthorst