I am a second-year student in the Schmidthorst College of Business specializing in Individualized Business with a minor in Entrepreneurship.
In my free time, I enjoy biking on trails in the Northwest Ohio area, running, and playing video games. I also love to play Spikeball at the Rec with my friends, and it’s a really great way to meet new people.
After graduating from BGSU, I aim to grow my business with my best friend and business partner Sean O’Donnell (also a Student Ambassador). Our goal is to launch a filter for nutrient runoff to protect our local waterways along with other products that will make the world a better place.
The Schmidthorst College of Business is full of opportunities to grow as a business professional and as a person. With such a dedicated faculty, I feel supported and know that if I need assistance, academically or professionally, I have access to a vast network of support.
Activities and Honors
- 2020 Hatchling and recipient of the people’s choice award: The Eggy
- Schmidthorst Student Ambassador
- Ross M. Shirkey Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Managing Member and Co-founder | AALTO Filters LLC (2020 - Present)
- Student Assistant Worker | Maurer Center (2021 - Present)