Professional MBA Program - To Apply
A complete application includes the following items:
- An application for admission (on-line)
- An official GMAT score report (Click here for information about the GMAT)*
- One copy of each transcript from all colleges and/or universities you have attended
- Two recommendations
- Recommendations are submitted online through the online application process. You’ll be asked to submit email addresses of at least two people to provide a recommendation. The recommender will receive an email notification and directions for submitting a letter of recommendation.
- A current resume describing both educational and work experience
- A personal statement evaluating your preparation for graduate study and stating your educational and career objectives
- An optional interview (in person or by telephone)
- $45 application fee
*Applicants with five or more years of professional work experience and an undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale may be eligible from an exemption from the GMAT/GRE. Or - applicants with a master’s degree from a regionally accredited US university may also be eligible for an exemption from the GMAT/GRE. Please contact us for more information on the GMAT/GRE waiver. You can find more information about taking the GRE or GMAT at their respective websites.
- Telephone: 1-800-BGSUMBA (1-800-247-8622) or 1-419-372-2748
- E-mail: PMBA@bgsu.edu
- Fax: 1-419-372-2875