Dean's Golf Workshop: Fall 2019
Business networking is often conducted on a golf course and it’s to your advantage to be able to play golf as you launch your business career. The Fall 2019 Dean’s Golf Workshop is an opportunity to receive FREE lessons for the first time or lower your handicap if you already know how to play.
The 6 sessions held during the Fall 2019 semester at Stone Ridge Golf Club consist of:
- 4 two-hour lessons
- 9-hole practice round
- 9-hole scramble golf outing and cookout with employers!
APPLICATION PROCESS: You must apply and be approved to attend this workshop. Click the "Apply Now!" button below to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2019 @ 4:00pm.
Participation is limited to 20 students from the Schmidthorst College of Business. Students will need to have at least a 2.75 GPA to sign up. Preference will be given to new golfers and by class seniority. Participating students will receive complimentary Schmidthorst College of Business golf items.
Lesson dates and topics for fall 2018 include the following:
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Putting & Chipping
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Swing 1
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Swing 2
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Swing 3
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Practice Round, Etiquette & Rules
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm – Golf Outing with Employers and Alumni, Cookout/networking following