Professional Attire & Appearance
The first impression you provide an employer is very important, and what you wear plays an integral role.
This guide will help educate you and prepare you to look your best.
- Select and lay-out your clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. the night before the interview
- All clothes should be neatly ironed
- Be sure to use a lint brush to remove pet hair, lint, etc.
- Suits may have stitches to hold vents in place before purchase; be sure these are removed
- Carefully inspect for dangling threads, snags, and missing buttons
- Tattoos and piercings (other than ears) should be covered
Updated: 12/01/2017 11:02PM