FIT prepares our students for the highest level of professionalism when engaging and interviewing with employers.
FIT Certification is required for all first-year students to complete and is integrated into our curriculum as a required assignment in BA 1500 - Overview of Business Administration.
The FIT Certification Advantage
- Helps you determine your best career.
- Provides professional etiquette and interviewing skills.
- Allows you to participate in on-campus interviews.
- Teaches you professional writing and communication.
Student Criteria to earn FIT Certificate:
- Complete Career Research
- Approved Resume and passed test
- Approved Professional Writing (Intro. Message) and passed test
- Complete Interviewing Module and passed test
- Accept the email invitation to join FIT (your BGSU email)
- Login to Canvas (via MyBGSU)
- Under “Courses & Groups”, click “FIT Certification”
- Follow the instructions.
QUESTIONS? Contact our office.