EMPLOYER-READY students, ready to network.
Your captive audience of talented Business students is waiting! A typical session:
- 35: Average student attendance
- 60: Average minutes per session
- 10: Sessions scheduled each semester (Fall & Spring)
Essentially, a Spotlight Session is an hour-long, promotional presentation for you to highlight YOUR company/organization to our talented students (click the additional details below).
- Captive audience of students who want to hear your message (as opposed to larger events with distractions)
- Can require students to bring resumes as “admission ticket”
- Opportunity to increase your brand recognition with students, increasing your talent pool
- Able to hand-select potential candidates
- Advertised to any, or all of our 14 Specializations, according to your specific needs
The basic structure of a session consists of the following, which can be changed/customized in any manner you see fit.
- Employer arrives ~15 minutes prior to scheduled start time (typically 5pm). Can have powerpoint or website to present from on A/V screen, we have computer and projection in the classroom where you will present.
- Employer spends ~20-30 minutes presenting about their company, enticing students to become interested as potential employees. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
- Current openings recruiting for (full-time or internships)
- Company successes, services, products, competition, future, etc…
- Company culture, facilities, etc…
- Can provide snacks/beverages, handouts and company swag to help brand/promote.
- Allow for Q&A during or after presentation.
- Can ask students to fill-out forms, etc. if need be.