- Erin is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultant at Marathon Petroleum Company LP (MPC) in Findlay, Ohio. She works to promote the message of diversity, equality and inclusion to employees, contractors, visitors and students.
- Erin started her MPC career in 2011 as a Talent Acquisition Recruiter where she traveled to various colleges and universities throughout the Midwest and Southeast to recruit students to positions at MPC.
- Two time graduate of Bowling Green State University possessing a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- BGSU Young Alumni Board
- BGSU Career Center Advisory Board
- Erin resides in Hamler, Ohio with her husband Ryan, and their two sons: Mason and Gavin