Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion (DACODI)
The Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity & Inclusion seeks to promote and foster a culture that embraces the diverse backgrounds of all students in the College of Business at Bowling Green State University through academic initiatives and hands-on experiences.
We aim to accomplish this by:
- Hosting cultural events
- Having fundraising events where the proceeds are donated to an important cause
- Administrating an annual climate survey
- Submitting an annual plan that provides recommendations on how to increase diversity and inclusion within the Schmidthorst College of Business
- Helping student organizations increase diversity and inclusion within their organizations
- Having active social media accounts
- Administrating a monthly diversity and inclusion newsletter to current students
- Researching best practices in universities and corporations
For information about our council members, please refer to the links below.