Courses Taught :
- Design, Technical Theatre
- Milestones in Black Theatre
- Production Participation
- Backstage Experience
- The Theatre Experience (Course Coordinator)
Institutions/Professional Companies with which Mr Sherrell has worked :
Mr. Sherrell has earned degrees from Vanderbilt University and the University of Memphis , and has worked with the Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre, Tennessee Repertory Theatre, the Greenbriar Valley Theatre, and The Huron Playhouse.
Production or Film Credits :
Mr. Sherrell's production experience is vast, with many scenic and lighting designs to his credit. He was the scene designer for The Huron Playhouse's 2005 production of Enchanted April and Guys and Dolls, and he served as production director for Bowling Green State University 's production of Dutchman in February of 2004. Most recently, Mr. Sherrell was scene designer for Giants Have Us In Their Books.
Union or Professional Organizations :
- USITT (United States Institute of Theatre Technicians)
- Black Theatre Network
- IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees)