Media Center and Print Lab
Due to remote teaching and Covid-related health measures, the Media Center will be operating with significant changes this year.
RESERVE EQUIPMENT at least one day in advance: email@example.com.
PICK UP/DROP OFF EQUIPMENT during open hours only (see below). Your equipment will be prepared before your arrival, and put on a labeled cart, to maintain distance with MC employees.
Masks are required, and only one customer will be allowed into the MC at a time. While waiting in the hall, please maintain social distance using the marks on the floor.
Returned equipment will be left quarintined for 72 hours, to reduce the possibility of contagion. In order to allow for this additional time, and for time to prepare each order, hours will be limited.
Mondays and Wednesdays
(Closed over Summer, Winter & January Terms)
(Hours will vary during Exam Week. Please call for details.)
A few more notes:
· If you will need specific equipment for your classes, please contact us ASAP to make those arrangements.
· Our employees will be busy prepping equipment and doing other necessary work while the Media Center is closed. If you see someone working in there, but the doors are locked, please wait until regular open hours.
· Our employees will wear masks at all times, and will wear gloves when handling equipment.
· Plexiglas barriers are in place on the customer service counters, and hand sanitizer will be available.
· All public surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
Location: 1026 Fine Arts Building at BGSU, across from the Bryan Gallery.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 09/27/2021 09:50AM