KENNETH M. SHEMBERG
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
B.A., University of Denver;
Ph.D., University of Nebraska, 1966
Phone: (419) 372-8052
Office: Room 326,Psychology Building
- Issues of professional training
- Philosophy of science and clinical research
- Clinical practice
- Treatment of outpatient psychosis
Shemberg, K. M., & Leventhal, D. (1972). Outpatient treatment of schizophrenic students in a university clinic. Menninger Bulletin, 6 (36), 617-640.
Shemberg, K. M., Keeley, S. & Blum, M. (1989). Attitudes toward traditional and non-traditional dissertation research: A survey of directors of clinical training. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 20 (3), 190-192.
Shemberg, K. M., & Doherty, M. (1999). Is diagnostic judgment influenced by a bias to see pathology? Journal of Clinical Psychology, 55 (4) 513-518.
- PSYC 3050. Psychology of Personality Adjustment
- PSYC 4030. Personality Theory
- PSYC 6100. Clinical Assessments and Interventions
- PSYC 7800. Psychotherapy Supervision
- PSYC 7810. Psychoanalytic Theory