The Global Village community is founded on the ideal of respect, and appreciation for the unique and diverse perspectives held by its residents. With opportunities to share culture, to express new ideas, and develop long-lasting friendships, the Global Village is truly a unique and special community.
- Learn through intentional and organic interaction.
- Respect Cultural differences. Embrace them through questions and smiles.
- Listen to your friends earnestly.
- Have fun.
- Always lend a helping hand.
- Network with the BGSU and Bowling Green communities.
- Be active.
- Create experiences.
“The Global Village is a tight-knit community where it’s easy to find a home away from home; which is great for international students too!”
— Current Global Village Resident
"How do we create a harmonious society out of so many kinds of people? The key is tolerance, the one value that is indispensable in creating community."
— Barbara Jordan
“The best part of living in the Global Village are the late night conversations with my roommate. It’s a study abroad-experience without ever having to leave campus!”
— Former student