Graduate Certificate Students
Tinola Natasha Mayfield-Guerrero
PhD Student in Leadership Studies
MA, Sociology, University of Toledo
MA, Philosophy, University of Toledo
BA, Women and Gender Studies, University of Toledo
Research Interests: Feminist Philosophy, Metaphysics, Philosophy of Social Science, Philosophy of Science.
- Ph.D. student in American Culture Studies
- M.F.A., Writing Popular Fiction, Seton Hill University
- M.A., English, Wright State University
- B.A., Communication Arts, University of Dayton
- Research interests include representation of women in fiction (literature, film, television, music, and media)
Alyssa is in her third year of the PhD program in the school of media and communication. She has a BA in Communication Arts from Gordon College (2008) and a MS in Arts Management from the University of Oregon (2011). Her research agenda studies the intersection of emerging and legacy media, and her current project focuses on female YouTubers.
Bailey Poland is a second year in the Rhetoric and Writing PhD program. She has a master's degree in rhetoric and writing from the University of Findlay and a bachelor's degree in creative writing from Ohio University. Bailey is the author of Haters: Harassment, Abuse, and Violence Online, and her research interests include gendered online discourse, archival research, and feminist rhetorical practices.
Andrea Marie Hauser