All CCS students are encouraged to take CCS 4890: Internship. Up to 4 hours of internship credit can be counted toward a student’s major or minor in the School.
Internships are a great way to learn about careers related to cultural and critical studies and to network with future employers and colleagues.
We have had interns placed at agencies all across the United States, including:
- Brown Bag Project, Bowling Green Ohio
- Toledo Fair Housing Center, Toledo Ohio
- La Conexión, Bowling Green Ohio
- Childbirth the Way Nature Intended, Inc., Grayslake, Illinois
- Camp Summit, Paradise, Texas
- Prosecutor’s Office, Bowling Green Ohio
- Crime Victim Services in Ottawa, Ohio
- YWCA West Central Michigan, Grand Rapids
- Ms. Magazine, Los Angeles, California
- Planned Parenthood, Toledo, Ohio
Please check out our Internship FAQ’s below. If you have further information, contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies for the School.
Updated: 09/15/2021 02:41PM