Join the Arts Village
The Arts Village provides a myriad of opportunities for students to build community, try new things, and network with artists at the university and in greater Bowling Green. Living in a tight-knit community of 150 students with similar interests and ambitions is a great way to make the university feel a lot more manageable. From musical performances to art critiques, foreign film nights to overnight trips, students in the AV find the community to be creative, flexible, and friendly.
Interested in enrolling? Please complete the form at the Learning Communities page to request admission to the Arts Village Learning Community for the 2016-2017 academic year or contact the Arts Village Staff:
Joel O'Dorisio, Director, 419-372-3537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Avery, Secretary, 419-372-4587 email@example.com
If you’d like more information, please complete the Learning Community interest form.
STATISTICS AND INFORMATION
- 150 students with various majors, all with a real interest in the arts and a strong desire to succeed and be evolved
- Live in Kreischer Compton Hall
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- First Year - $225 per semester
- Second Year - $190 per semester
- Third & Fourth Year - $125 per semester