The Jewelry Design minor will consist of 15 credit hours of coursework and will prepare students for careers in jewelry design, making, manufacture, and repair, either as independent designers and makers or through opportunities available in industry. These include repair, design, and manufacture of unique limited edition production work or mass produced products for retail or wholesale markets. ARTS 2810 is the prerequisite for the other required courses in the minor.
Minor (15 hours)
Jewelry Design courses
- ARTS 2810 Jewelry and Metals I
- ARTS 3830 Jewelry and Metals II
- ARTS 4840 Jewelry and Metals III
- ARTS 4850 Jewelry and Metals IV
- ARTS 4880 Jewelry and Metals V