Transcripts of Credit

An official transcript of a student's record is used for transferring credits to other colleges and universities and for transmitting information to certifying agencies and employers. An official transcript is issued only at the written request of the student. A transcript is not released for a student who is delinquent in any financial obligation to the University. Requests for transcripts to be picked up in person by the student should be submitted at least 24 hours in advance to the Office of Registration and Records. Photo identification is required.

Transcripts from other institutions that have been presented for admission or evaluation become part of the student's permanent academic file and are not returned nor copied for distribution. Students who need transcripts covering work completed elsewhere should request them from the institutions concerned.

Updated: 03/26/2021 04:25PM