Business Pre-Law Minor
College of Business
Department of Economics
3002 Business Administration Building, 419-372-2646
The Business Pre-Law Minor is designed for both business and non-business students and is available to all majors at the University.
Minor (21 hours) - Spring 2020 course requirements
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade, and only courses for which a grade of "C" or better is earned will be counted toward the minor.
- All course prerequisites must be met.
- ACCT 2000 or 2210 (credit allowed for only one)
- BA 2030
- ECON 2000 or ECON 2020 (credit allowed for only one)
- HIST 2050
- LEGS 3010
- LEGS 4900
- A LEGS elective at the 4000 level.
All students must complete at least 15 credit hours toward the minor that are not counted in the student's major or specialization or another minor. Course substitutions for the minor must be approved by the College of Business.
The total numbers of hours earned in the College of Business courses may not exceed 25 percent or 30 hours of the 122 needed for graduation, counting the major and the minor. (Note: six hours of STAT and nine hours of ECON are exempt from this limitation.)
Updated: 04/02/2020 10:52AM