Minor in Other Discipline

College of Musical Arts

A music major interested in concentrated study in another discipline should consult the chair of both the major department and the department in which the minor is to be taken. With judicious course selection, it is often possible to earn a minor or its equivalent in another field. This additional study may require more than eight semesters to complete.

Updated: 04/01/2019 03:36PM