Readmission of Former Students

A former student is defined as one who has been previously admitted and enrolled in classes as an undergraduate student but has not been in continuous attendance at BGSU. The readmission form may be obtained by contacting the Office of Registration and Records or by visiting the Registration and Records web site. The readmission of a former student is based on past academic and personal records at the University and on the availability of facilities. A former student who has transferred to another college or university since the last enrollment at Bowling Green may be considered for readmission and must submit the application for readmission form and a complete transcript.

Updated: 04/01/2019 03:35PM