College of Arts and Sciences
203 Shatzel Hall, 419-372-2667
Upon completion of the baccalaureate degree, students in French are expected to:
- Write, listen, and converse proficiently about French and Francophone literary works, movements, and genres about the civilizations of France and the Francophone world;
- Master reading comprehension, terminology, and basic research tools appropriate to literary and cultural analysis;
- Demonstrate language proficiency through standardized examinations;
- Engage in rational, civil discourse in a manner respectful of others and the cultural diversity of the Francophone world.
Major, Bachelor of Arts (30 hours at 3000/4000-level) - minor required - Spring 2018 course requirements
Minor (18 hours)
- Choose two of the three:
- FREN 3560
- FREN 3570
- FREN 3580
- Choose four courses from among 2220 and any 3000-4000 level French course.
Applied French Minor requirements (21 hours) - Spring 2018 course requirements