"S/U" Grading

College of Musical Arts

No required music courses may be taken for "S/U" grades. Music education field experiences, BG Perspective, and professional requirements outside of music, however, may be taken for "S/U" credit. Elective hours within and outside of music may also be taken on an "S/U" basis, provided that the general grading policies of the University are maintained.

Updated: 03/07/2023 11:32AM