Appeals for waivers or substitutions of requirements are processed through the student's college office and may require consultations, recommendations, or approvals from other offices. Substitutions in the major, for example, require a recommendation from the department that teaches that major. Substitutions in the minor require approval from the department or college that teaches that minor, even if it is not in the college of the student's major.

Updated: 03/07/2023 11:31AM