Appeal of Credit Transfer

Students or institutions wishing to challenge a Bowling Green State University transfer of credit decision may submit a written appeal to the Office of Registration and Records, which will determine whether a policy is at issue. If a policy is at issue, the Office of Registration and Records will perform the appropriate research and send the appeal to the Undergraduate Council. A subcommittee of the Undergraduate Council will review all available information and make a recommendation to the Office of Academic Affairs. The Office of Academic Affairs will give final approval or disapproval of the Undergraduate Council's recommendation.

Updated: 03/07/2023 11:31AM