College of Arts and Sciences
104 Overman Hall, 419-372-2421
Upon completion of the baccalaureate degree, students in physics are expected to:
- Demonstrate thorough conceptual understanding of the basic field of physics;
- Describe and manipulate fundamental physical constructs and solve problems with mathematics and computational methods;
- Use basic experimental apparatus common to the study of physical phenomena;
- Communicate scientific ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
Major, Bachelor of Science (35 hours) - minor required - Fall 2018 course requirements
For students expecting to continue on to graduate school, the following courses are recommended: PHYS 3090, 4020 (6)
Minor (21 hours)
- PHYS 2110, 2120, 3010, 3110 (14)
- Other 3000-level and 4000-level courses in PHYS (7)
Programs in physics also are offered by the College of Education and Human Development.
Updated: 10/12/2018 02:04PM