BS in Economics Degree Overview
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Economics
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Science in Economics degree includes University, general degree, and major requirements.
- BG Perspective requirements
- General BS in Economics degree requirements
- Mathematics and statistics
- Natural science
- Social science
- Humanities and Arts
- Free electives
- Major requirements
- Core courses
- Cognate concentration
Completion of the BS in Economics program
A candidate for the degree must complete the general requirements for graduation listed under Academic Policies and must meet or exceed all of the following:
- University, general BS in Economics degree, and electives requirements;
- Major requirements, including core courses and a cognate area.
- Complete with a letter grade all courses that satisfy the mathematics and statistics requirements, all ECON courses counted toward the degree, and all courses in the cognate area.
Detailed information regarding the BS in Economics degree may be obtained in the following pages and from the Department of Economics (3002 Business Administration, 419-372-2646) or Undergraduate Student Development (253 Business Administration, 419-372-2747).