Women for Philanthropy
Helping Women to Lead the Way
BGSU Women for Philanthropy inspires, educates and transforms the philanthropic experience at Bowling Green State University to enhance and shape the lives of our students. We are committed to inspiring, educating and enabling members to:
- Develop their full leadership potential;
- Achieve independence as philanthropists and decision-makers;
- Serve as mentors for future generations of philanthropists;
- Broaden the base of financial support for BGSU scholarships;
- Forge new relationships through a thoughtful and effective community of women.
Gifts to the BGSU Women for Philanthropy fund support a scholarship fund for incoming and current students in good academic standing who demonstrate financial need.
Giving levels include:
- BGSU Women for Philanthropy leadership membership: $25,000 gift over five years.
- BGSU Women for Philanthropy membership: $1,000 annual gift.
- Recent Alumnus/Alumna membership: $300 ($25/month) annual gift. Available to graduates within the previous 10 years.
- Student membership: $25 annual gift.
BGSU Women for Philanthropy members enjoy opportunities to:
- Engage with the University by making a lasting impact on future generations of BGSU students;
- Meet University leaders, professors, philanthropists and students;
- Connect and create meaningful relationships with other women who are passionate about philanthropy at BGSU
- Inspire the next generation of philanthropic leaders.