Women for Philanthropy
Helping Women to Lead the Way
BGSU Women for Philanthropy inspires, educates and transforms the philanthropic experience at Bowling Green State University to enhance and shape the lives of our students. We are committed to inspiring, educating and enabling members to:
- Develop their full leadership potential;
- Achieve independence as philanthropists and
- Serve as mentors for future
generations of philanthropists;
- Broaden the base of
financial support for BGSU scholarships;
- Forge new relationships through a thoughtful and effective community of women.
Gifts to the BGSU Women for Philanthropy fund support a scholarship fund for incoming and current students in good academic standing who demonstrate financial need.
Giving levels include:
- BGSU Women for Philanthropy leadership membership: $25,000
gift over five years.
- BGSU Women for Philanthropy
membership: $1,000 annual gift.
Alumnus/Alumna membership: $300 ($25/month) annual gift. Available
to graduates within the previous 10 years.
- Student membership: $25 annual gift.
BGSU Women for Philanthropy members enjoy opportunities to:
- Engage with the University by making a lasting impact on
future generations of BGSU students;
- Meet University
leaders, professors, philanthropists and students;
- Connect and create meaningful relationships with other women who
are passionate about philanthropy at BGSU
- Inspire the next generation of philanthropic leaders.