U | Succeed
Join us for Transfer Tuesday
Take the next step in your career goals by transferring to BGSU.
You may want to finish a degree you started, prepare for a new profession or earn the degree you have always wanted! No matter the reason we want to help you make that a reality.
Our comprehensive Transfer Tuesday will make transferring a breeze. Representatives from around campus will help you with your next steps, whatever they may be.
- Still need to apply? Apply at the event and have your fee waived.
- On-site admission decision for applicants who bring their official credentials*
- Work one-on-one with a financial aid representative
- Admitted transfer students may meet with an academic advisor to sign-up for spring classesThis is a walk-in event, no reservations needed.
Parking is free for visitors in Lot E across the street from the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
* For an on-site admissions decision be sure to bring your official college transcripts; for transfer students who have less than 30 semester hours or 45-quarter hours be sure to bring your high school transcripts (ACT/SAT results are not required).