Experience It All
Make the most of your college experience. Be part of the more than 325 events and activities scheduled each month.
Bowen-Thompson Student Union
- Falcon Outfitters
- movie theater
- computer lab
- on-campus pub & bistro, Starbucks, food court featuring Wild Pie Pizza, Steak N Shake, Jamba, FujuSan Sushi and Panda Express
- variety of lounge areas and offices for student organizations and services
Celebrating The Arts
Music. Theatre. Art. Dance. We offer more than 400 cultural events each year. The Wolfe Center for the Arts (home of theater, dance, film and digital arts productions), Moore Musical Arts Center (two major performance halls) and the Fine Arts Center (two exhibition galleries and spacious, well-equipped studios) are among the finest in the country.
Game On – Sports & Recreation
- indoor running tracks
- swimming pools
- basketball and volleyball courts
- weight rooms
- a 70-yard football field covered with artificial turf
- 56 sports ranging from traditional basketball, football and softball to the off-beat innertube water polo, whiffleball and curling
- 25+ club sport options with no prior experience necessary
- Aerobics, yoga, personal training and more to maintain and expand your fitness levels
- Wellness programs to promote healthy lifestyle behaviors
BGSU also has an ice arena and tennis courts.
Outdoor adventures range from rock-climbing and backpacking to kayaking, whitewater rafting and downhill skiing.
You’ll find thrilling competition with 18 NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletic teams for men and women. Additional information about participating on these teams is available from the athletic department at 419-372-2401.
- Over 400 student organizations
- Approximately 12 percent of undergraduate students belong to a fraternity or sorority
Updated: 01/05/2022 02:41PM