ACTION Program Online Application for Incoming Freshmen
Instructions TO APPLY
In order to complete your application for Fall 2019 as an incoming freshman student, follow these instructions to apply:
- Type all application information into the online form below. Make sure all answers are complete before hitting the "submit" button.
- Ask a high school science or math teacher to write a reference letter. The teacher should send the letter directly to our office via e-mail at email@example.com or the address below.
- The deadline to be considered in the first round of applicants is January 15, 2019. If your application is received after this date, you will be considered for the waitlist or any remaining openings.
- All finalists in the application process will be required to participate in a short online interview via Skype or FaceTime. More details will be provided if you are selected as a finalist.
- All applicants who applied by the deadline will be notified of a decision prior to March 1, 2019.
Any scanned documents can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
304 University Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
After hitting "submit" make sure to check the box to confirm you are not a robot and then click on "confirm and send" to submit your final application.