Open forums to explore next steps for Opportunity Assessment projects
As President Mazey announced last October, the University is engaged in developing a new, more efficient organizational design aimed at achieving
large-scale cost reductions without jeopardizing the core mission, utilizing recommendations provided by the management-consulting firm Accenture.
The president has appointed members of the Accenture Report Out Committees (AROC). A brief update will be provided at six open forums next week, beginning
Monday (Feb. 3). Committee chairs and members will be introduced, along with an overview of each committee's project opportunities.
All sessions will be available by live video stream on the Web and also viewable afterward.
AROC open forums and their video stream links
• Research and Advancement, Monday, Feb. 3, noon, 316 Union
• Educational Platform, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 1 p.m., 314 Union
• Organization, Employees and Benefits, Thursday, Feb. 6, 11:30 a.m., 314 Union
• Student Services, Thursday, Feb. 6, 1 p.m., 314 Union
• Core Administration, Friday, Feb. 7, 11:30 a.m., 316 Union
• Auxiliary Operations and Facilities, Friday, Feb. 7, 1 p.m., 316 Union
To learn more, visit the Opportunity Assessment website on the provost site.