Ready to Apply
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Apply as a new freshman
- Complete the application for admission
- $45 application fee
- Official High School transcript
- Official ACT or SAT test score
BGSU 2014-15 Annual Cost Summary
(Fall and Spring Semesters)
Tuition and fees: $10,606
Bronze meal plan**: $3,084
Total for Ohio resident: $18,850
Nonresident fee***: $7,308
Total for out-of-state student: $26,158
* Double room in our standard halls where many freshmen live
** Other plans are priced at annual rates of $3,670 and $3,984.
*** BG Success Scholarship for non-Ohio residents covers 50% of nonresident fees.
Fees are subject to change at any time with Board of Trustees’ approval.
Estimate of Other Expenses
Books and supplies: $1,278
Miscellaneous expenses (Entertainment, transportation, etc.): $4,238
Use the estimator calculator online to calculate
your cost of attendance.
Individual Campus Visits
Let us roll out the orange carpet for you! Campus visits include:
- Student-led guided tour
- Information sessions
- Opportunities to sit in on a college class and meet with representatives in your area of interest
- Optional, individual financial aid consultation
- Special Visit Programs throughout the year