Professional Development & Customized Training
University Outreach at Bowling Green State University
offers high-quality, competency-based programs that are developed with the adult learner in mind.
Whether your company is big or small, we can customize convenient, cost-effective programs to meet your specific training and development needs.
BGSU at Levis Commons Professional Development Series
Business owners, supervisors and managers are invited to learn best practices and practical tools for facing business challenges through the BGSU at Levis Commons Professional Development Series beginning in May. Three-hour workshops will be offered monthly, May through November, at BGSU at Levis Commons facility. Each monthly session begins with networking from 8:30 to 9 a.m., followed by an interactive learning session from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Why choose customized training?
By selecting University Outreach for your customized training, you are establishing a partnership that will provide long-term value for your organization. We work with you to understand your goals and challenges and identify factors unique to your situation. We then customize a program as distinctive as your organization.
When utilizing our customized solutions to meet your training needs, you gain access to world-class resources and research, experienced facilitators and state of the art educational technology.
Targeted training - Focused growth
Results-based impact of customized training
- Enhanced workforce skills
- Increased productivity and profits
- Strengthened communications
- Enhanced leadership abilities
- Improved performance and commitment
How do we work with you?
- We meet with you to share information about our services and learn more about your company and specific needs.
- We analyze your training needs and provide a proposal that details recommended courses,learning outcomes and estimated costs.
- We manage all of the details and deliver the program at your facility or ours.
- We follow up with you at the end of the program to review evaluations and discuss your experience.
Interested in being a speaker?
BGSU Faculty and Staff
Please contact Sara Smith
Professional Development and Customized Training Topics
FOR MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Discovering Your Leadership Style
- Building Teams
- Developing Creativity
- Motivating Employees
- Facilitating Meetings
- Interviewing and Selection
- Managing Change
- Managing Performance
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Making Decisions
- Empowering Employees
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
FOR ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS
- Leading Change
- Planning Strategically
- Developing Contextual Intelligence
- Measuring Leadership Effectiveness
- Coaching for Success
FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Dealing with Conflict
- Managing Time
- Communicating Effectively
- Thinking Critically
- Managing Stress
- Writing Effectively
- Dealing with Change
Courses are taught by knowledgeable instructors, delivered at your facility or ours.
For more information or a free consultation and quote, contact: