SCHEDULE YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT
Follow the below instructions to set up an advising appointment with a staff advisor:
1. Navigate to your MyBGSU
2. Choose the 'SSC' icon in the middle of the page.
3. Click the Get Advising button at the top right
4. Select the options for your appointment: reasons, comments, date, location, reminders, and advisor.
5. A scheduling grid will appear to choose a time to meet with your advisor. A green checkbox signifies that the advisor is open for that specific meeting time. Choose one of the green checkboxes.
6. Review your appointment options and then click save.
Still having trouble? Find more detailed instructions here (must be logged in to MyBGSU to see instructions).
Students starting at BGSU August 2017
As part of SOAR (orientation) students will meet with academic advisors and plan for the fall semester. Please follow Next Steps to see you have completed tasks to make a successful start to your college career.
THANK AN ADVISOR
Our academic advisors strive to help you achieve the best academic
outcomes. If you feel your advisor deserves the praise of a job well
done, please let them know.
Share your appreciation.