College of Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering Vision
The College of Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering will be nationally known as an prominent academic leader in educating students to become design and technological professionals for a sustainable world. The College will be a pioneer in innovation, and an effective driving force of economic development through applied research, engagement and partnerships in the region and beyond.
College of Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering Mission
The College strives to provide students with a supportive learning environment, experiential opportunities, and a culture of applied research, to prepare them to be successful technical and design professionals. The College academic programs enable students to become life-long learners, skillful communicators, and leaders in a global community. The College is committed to service, scholarship and the dissemination of knowledge.
College of Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering Planned Actions (2012-2015)
- Pursue reconfigurations of academic departments and services.
- Revitalize advocate board and improve communication with stakeholders.
- Increase enrollment and retention and enhance advising, mentoring and COOP operations.
- Elevate the reputation and develop a brand for the College.
- Improve the current facilities, classrooms and other spaces.
- Expand and improve the undergraduate programs in the College.
- Develop strategic partnerships and collaboration with the industry.
- Develop an active outreach and educational programs for K-12.