Student Money Management Services
Student Money Management Services provides the following free financial education services to BGSU undergraduate and graduate students.
- Individual confidential financial education sessions with a trained professional
- Create an individualized spending plan
- Learn how to identify and track expenses during and after college
- Plan for tuition and fee payments
- Graduate with a plan for repaying your debt
- Become organized for key student money management decision points
- Locate external financial education resources
- Group Seminars
- Web Site with multiple resources
- BGSU Partner Offices (offices that impact on students' financial lives at the University)
There are some services Student Money Management Services will not be able to provide:
- Tax advice and preparation
- Investment advice
- Retirement planning
- Interacting with creditors
- Selecting a financial institution
- Choosing financial planning services
- Referrals to public assistance programs
Choose your Financial Future Workshop!
Tuesday, March 18th, 2014: two sessions, 12 p.m. & 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 22nd, 2014: 10 a.m.
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014: two sessions, 12 p.m. & 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 19th, 2014: 10 a.m.
Attention Upcoming Graduates....
Our personalized services are available to you through six months after graduation.
Call us at 419-372-2252 if you would like to set up an individual appointment to discuss your money management needs and student loans
You may also email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.